- TECHNICAL CENTER
- Compliance Surveys
- Reference Charts
- Refererence Pages
- Site Map
- CUSTOMER SERVICE
- Contact Us
- How to Order
- Quality Guarantee
- Price Guarantee
- Request A Quote
- Request A Sample
- Distributor Sign Up
Microbial Bioremediation And Microbial Products From DAWGMicrobial Bio-Remediation is the most significant breakthrough in petroleum hydrocarbon cleanup in the last 20 years. We provide a large range of Microbial Products for almost every type of petroleum-hydrocarbon contamination cleanup. Microbial Products are proven safe & effective.
WHAT IS MICROBIAL BIO-REMEDIATION?
Microbial Microbial Bio-Remediation is the process of using naturally occurring, safe and beneficial micro-organisms or microbial enzymes to degrade environmentally harmful contaminants and turn them into non-toxic compounds. In particular, these microbial enzymes will break down most petroleum hydrocarbons and transform them into carbon dioxide (CO2) & water. Further, this Microbial Product natural process will produce valuable bio-nutrients that can be utilized by both plant and aquatic life. The process of Microbial Bio-Remediation is listed as one of the United States Environmental Protection Agency's (EPA) innovative technologies.
Microbial Bio-Remediation is an attractive option for the remediation of hydrocarbon contaminants. The following are a few of the advantages & reasons why you should consider this innovative Microbial Product process.
2. Microbial Bio-Remediation is cost effective. The microbial enzymes are generally 60-70% less costly than other technologies.
3. Microbial Bio-Remediation has little disruption of surrounding, non-contaminated areas.
4. Microbial Products has virtually no investment in capital equipment.
5. Microbial Products can remediate areas that are not easily accessible or inaccessible to other technologies.
6. Microbial Bio-Remediation can be accomplished in-place (In Situ) hereby eliminating the hazard of off-site contamination caused by digging, hauling and transporting of contaminants to other areas.
7. Air quality and air pollution concerns from volatile chemical evaporation are eliminated.
8. After microbial bio-remediation is completed, the environment is virtually restored to its pristine condition.
9. The process poses no health or safety risks to your employees thereby reducing insurance costs.
IS MICROBIAL BIO-REMEDIATION APPROVED BY THE EPA- U.S. ENVIRONMENTAL PROTECTION AGENCY?
According to EPA Publication 640/k-93/002: The United States is the world leader in field implementation of microbial bioremediation, an attractive alternative to conventional methods of cleaning up persistent hazardous wastes in the environment. It further goes on to state, The potential use of microbial products technologies is significant, as federal & state governments, private industry and others responsible for environmental cleanup efforts add it to their arsenals of methods for environmental reclamation.
The microbial enzymes utilized in our products are in an active preparation, ready to be used. Unlike other microbial remediation products, our microbial products require no special solutions, no special mixing and no waiting period before application. The simple addition of water (salt or fresh) activates our products. These microbial products are easy to use and therefore require very little training of personnel. All of these factors translate into cost savings for the user. We have the most extensive line of microbial products available to solve your hydrocarbon contamination problems from the past and prevent those problems in the future.