Enpac Spill Containment Pallets
Enpac pallets are made to withstand the abuse of todays environments
Keep drums safe, contained and in proper compliance with a 2-Drum Spill Containment Pallets for secondary containment. These Spill Drum Pallets have a unique translucent color that allows for easy visual inspection to identify drum leakage into the sump area, while limiting bacterial growth. These pallets are made of heavy-duty plastic, the 100% polyethylene construction of these pallets stands up to the most rigorous environments.
- Meets 40 CFR 264.175
- Reinforced HDPE tarps are used to cover drums while stored on spill containment pallets and IBCs. Specifically designed to fit ENPAC® Spill Containment Products. Keeps rainwater and debris out of the sump area when stored outdoors.
- Quick, easy way to protect spill pallets and IBCs outdoors
- Tarps are made with an elasticized bottom with adjustable straps
- UV-inhibitors resist the effect of weathering
- Constructed of High Density Polyethylene fabric
- Attached document pouch for holding chemical information, MSDS and other documents
- Poly spill pallet ramp makes loading and unloading drums on spill containment pallets easy.
- Fits PAL459, PAL460, PAL452 and PAL453 RMP401E is used as an extension piece for RMP401. This 2 Drum Loading Ramp Extender added piece for RMP401is used to increase the height of RMP401, to fit for use with pallets PAL454 and PAL455.
- Must purchase RMP401 to be able to use RMP401E
- Select Product