D.A.W.G. Is Your Partner In "Doing Away With Grime"
Who we are and what we do...
We've searched the globe for the kind of products that will help keep your workplace cleaner, safer and more productive. Our website is jam-packed with product solutions to some of your most common housekeeping needs, and products to help you comply with stringent EPA, OSHA, and DOT regulations. Whether it's our Dawg® Absorbents, Material Handling Products , or Stormwater Compliance Products, our commitment to you is simple- to bring you products that work, low prices, a guarantee that is unconditional, and a promise to leave a smile on your face after each order. If you've never ordered from Dawg®, we ask that you give us a try. Ordering from our web site is fast, easy and convenient. We thank you for taking the time to view and try our products.
What Products We Sell...
- Dawg® offers a large selection of products to help keep your workplace safe and clean;
Absorbents - like absorbent mats, socks, pillows, wipers and booms to soak up leaks, drips and spills
- Spill Kits - to help you respond quickly to different types and sizes of spills.
- Spill Containment Products - like spill pallets and decks, tanks and berms
- Material Handling Products - like safety cans and cabinets to store and contain flammable liquids, as well as drums, overpacks and drum moving equipment.
- Stormwater Pollution Prevention Products - like drain guards and inserts, dewatering bags, skimmers, drain seals and plugs to keep contaminants out of waterways
- Floor Safety - Anti fatigue mats provide a safe and comfortable surface that relieves foot and leg fatigue.
- Personal Protection Products - like chemical protective suits, rubber boots, respiratory and hearing protection, first aid kits, disposable gloves and safety glasses to keep employees protected while they work.
- Facility Protection Products - like cleaners for building maintenance, stair covers and ramps for plant safety, leak diverters, cigarette butt cans and waste receptacles.
- Safety Training Aids - Books, manuals, training videos and other resources to help keep you in compliance with OSHA, EPA and DOT regulations.